Terms of Service
By accessing the baraag.net instance ("node") you accept the following Terms of Service. From which point onwards, baraag.net will treat your use of this node as acceptance of these Terms.
- This node reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If you are a minor, then you will not use or access this node under any condition. You, the user, must represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- This node is presented to you AS IS, without any warranty, express or implied. You will not hold baraag.net or its admin liable for any damages caused by the use of this node.
- This node reserves the right to suspend any account for the impersonation of official staff/law enforcement, or for engaging in any targetted harassment. Disclosure of others’ personal information (doxing) is not permitted, nor is stalking with multiple identities to circumvent being blocked by another user.
- This node reserves the right to mark any locally uploaded content as sensitive. Users can make changes in their preferences so that sensitive media is always shown without clicking through warnings each time.
- This node reserves the right to silence your account from the timeline for any reason. Re-posting art without permission or spamming the timeline may result in being silenced.
- This node maintains the fact that it does not allow pornography, and that all local content has artistic value. Media uploads featuring real life people in a sexual manner will be deleted. Photos or videos of clothed children may also be deleted. The uploading of any illegal content will result in a full suspension of account services.
- You understand that all local content is in compliance with US governing laws where this node is hosted. All characters must be fictional or parody representations. There is a zero tolerance policy for uploading sexually explicit depictions of any real life minors.
- You understand that you may not use your account on this node to advertise or call to action any real life illegal activity. Users that promote "trades" or "trading" of child abuse media will be suspended without warning. Authors and roleplayers that text post fictional stories in a first person narrative are asked to add clear disclaimers noting such writings as fantasy in their profile's bio section.
- You understand that there may be local content disseminated on this node that does not appeal to your interests, or that you feel is otherwise morally reprehensible to you in subject matter.
- You accept that this node is not liable for any content on the fediverse that you may remotely stumble upon.
This node will never disclose the IP address or e-mail address of any user at baraag.net unless compelled by law.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. There are no plans to ever engage in the marketing or advertising of any session from a visitor, and registered users should be aware that there are no newsletters. Accounts created with the intent to spam commercial services or products will be frozen and disabled from logging in again.
When registering, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, still visit any local user here without an account (following the acceptance of the ToS outlined above). Your e-mail address will be verified by a message containing an unique link. If that link is visited, it will confirm that you control the provided e-mail address to complete registration.
As a security measure to aid in moderation, the last IP address you log in from is recorded in addition to the browser application that was used. These logs are auto-purged from the server past 12 months. Users are able to request a deletion of their account at any time, for any reason. Deletion will irreversibly remove all personal information related to the account, and the username cannot be reclaimed again.
Because baraag.net contains no pornographic images depicting 'Actual human beings' within the meaning and definitions of 18 USC §2257
OR 18 USC §2257A
, the admin of this node has been advised by counsel that they cannot maintain records pursuant to those statutes.
This document is CC-BY-SA.