I've just launched my patreon page!
currently there's only a post, but will be filled with more art works.
@DEMI I bought a physical copy of this book last year. I highly recommend reading it. It covers composition designs that aren't taught in a lot of other art books.
I'm reading "Composition" by Arthur W. Dow, the classic textbook for artists.
This public-domain book is presenting a lot of fundamentals I didn't know, with practical exercises. I'll try it out till the end!
making a glove for drawing:
1. prepare a cotton glove, heat set fabric glue. cut the glove like the figure.
2. cover third finger tip with the cut part.
3. insert thick paper to prevent unwanted bonding. apply glue and iron to solid it.
- this glove will keep the canvas clean. washable for reuse.
- the supported finger tip is strong enough for blending pencils or pastels.
An amateur comic artist, interested in sci-fi, action and comedy. i may occasionally draw nudity and pornographic content (with nsfw on).
🎨 Freely share all types of art. This instance welcomes loli, shota, fan works, graphic violence, and any sexual depiction expressed as a piece of fiction in subject or setting. Re-posting is discouraged.
✅ Uncensored 2D drawings & 3D models
✅ Zero guidelines on fictional characters
❌ No real life photographic pornography
❌ No illegal content*