Does anyone know, like, a good slang term/colloquialism for the corpus spongiosum (CW: icky anatonomical pics on Google)? You know, the "bulgy" underside of the penis?

I've given this a lot of thought. I believe this to be the "throat" of the penis, in appearance and function, and we should all know it as such.

Image credit: Toshiyuki Kusakihara, Fire Emblem Heroes (im srry)


Hey, whatd'ya know; this Marianne's signature special doesn't even trigger during combat.
TL: the horrible dickmonster doesn't even necessarily show up ever (there's like a shadow or w/e).

No complaints.
Image credit: Toshiyuki Kusakihara, Fire Emblem Heroes
(satisfied F2P customer)

Β· Β· 0 Β· 0 Β· 1
Sign in to participate in the conversation

By clicking past warnings of any sensitive content, you affirm to be 18 years of age or older, and agree to the Terms of Service.

🎨 Freely share all types of art. This instance welcomes any depiction expressed as a piece of fiction in subject or setting. Re-posting is discouraged.

βœ… Uncensored 2D drawings & 3D models
βœ… Zero guidelines on fictional characters
❌ No real life photographic pornography
❌ No illegal content*