Does anyone know, like, a good slang term/colloquialism for the corpus spongiosum (CW: icky anatonomical pics on Google)? You know, the "bulgy" underside of the penis?

I've given this a lot of thought. I believe this to be the "throat" of the penis, in appearance and function, and we should all know it as such.

Image credit: Toshiyuki Kusakihara, Fire Emblem Heroes (im srry)

Hey, whatd'ya know; this Marianne's signature special doesn't even trigger during combat.
TL: the horrible dickmonster doesn't even necessarily show up ever (there's like a shadow or w/e).

No complaints.
Image credit: Toshiyuki Kusakihara, Fire Emblem Heroes
(satisfied F2P customer)

@Buttfool the only ones I have heard are "chunnel" and "trouser snake's throat"

@son_of_the_paladin Yeah yeah. I don't want credit for "throat", it's right there, too perfect, people must be calling it that. But I'm not googling "penis throat" and expecting anything useful.

I did find "chunnel" online, but I don't buy it. OTOH, I was never clear on what a "chunnel" was to begin with. Maybe that's what all those British peeps were talking about, all along.

@Buttfool Chunnel was coined as a portmanteau of "Channel" and "tunnel", so I don't think it was ever used before the Chunnel was built, but I don't think most people really think about the CS, since it's subdermal. I think most people just think about the urethra

Sign in to participate in the conversation

By clicking past warnings of any sensitive content, you affirm to be 18 years of age or older, and agree to the Terms of Service.

🎨 Freely share all types of art. This instance welcomes any depiction expressed as a piece of fiction in subject or setting. Re-posting is discouraged.

✅ Uncensored 2D drawings & 3D models
✅ Zero guidelines on fictional characters
❌ No real life photographic pornography
No illegal content*